October 11, 2021
ArtCenter’s Creative Tech Week highlights the College’s influence on creative technology and the expanding roles of artists and designers in the field.
The program will define pathways for students to engage with creative technology through classes, internships and careers, and share insights on key trends, challenges and opportunities. Educators, artists, designers, technologists, students and the general public are invited to join. Keynotes, presentations and discussion will address:
- What is Creative Tech? Code, Computation, Electronics, AI + Machine Learning, Extended Reality, Digital Creation and Digital Communication.
- How do Artists and Designers work and lead in Creative Tech? Collaborate, combine, mix, redefine, and author projects in a world underwritten in technology
- How has ArtCenter contributed to the field of Creative Tech in the past and how will we shape its future?
- How are Creative Technologists developing tools to promote inclusivity and diversity?
- What is the practical impact of Creative Tech on career paths and new opportunities?